Of course! Mario’s an amazing person, but he experiences emotions just like anybody else. But if I had to chose the one time he felt all of those the most by far, there’s no two ways about it: that was the moment we had our fateful encounter with…her.
I never saw Mario so angry or horrified as when that terrible demoness possessed the very princess he dedicated his life to protecting. When we had to fight this monster in Her Highness’s body. He seemed so hopeless for a moment there, what with Princess Peach under the influence of such a mighty force of evil and him literally powerless to do anything about it.
And yet…despite his fear and despair, he refused to give up. He buckled down and kept the fight up… So that’s what we did too.
((The this is only a fraction of the illustrations that would’ve gone with this, but I decided to stop here to keep myself from going over the deep end; this much is sufficient enough. The whole concept of this response was mostly inspired by a big ask response my friend Nutty drew in for her Ask Mario blog regarding what Mario fears. If you ask me, I rather like how my Shadow Peach turned out for my first time drawing her; Mario, it looks like I hardly tried with him.))
- sengav likes this
- scarletweatherrhapsody reblogged this from helloyesthisispapermario
- genowhirl910 likes this
- drawciasoul likes this
- helloyesthisispapermario reblogged this from rarmaster
- rarmaster reblogged this from nintendonut1
- gemduelistjohan likes this
- dancingpurge likes this
- delinquentdevil likes this
- dungeonmaster11 reblogged this from nintendonut1
- dungeonmaster11 likes this
- dickbutt-mcgee likes this
- dannypageoflight likes this
- shades-mage-of-space likes this
- jaegermeister-eren likes this
- nintendonut1 reblogged this from dannypageoflight and added:
- fireandicebros likes this
- dannypageoflight reblogged this from petalburg-koopa
- greenkoopabro likes this
- petalburg-koopa posted this